WilderWorks

Apr 8, 2010

Outline At Last [Sick Day]

It took two months longer than scheduled, but it is finally done. I have a full outline for my next feature screenplay, Sick Day.

The trick was simple, as always:  I used some scrap paper and scribbled all day at work, moving and tinkering. Adding page-counts helped me focus and judge importance. I realized that a spreadsheet would be the best way to transfer it to digital form, and it works perfectly, flexible but crisp.

So, there it is, my answer to the grouped movements that I analyzed in Groundhog Day and War of the Roses... Speaking of which, I should probably publish that War of the Roses break-down that I did...